October 10, 2010

The Philosophy Of Freedom


FP04 - Philosophy Of Freedom II - The Rule Of Law & Common Sense from AlanScholl on Vimeo.

I stole this from those wonderful folks over the water at Tir na Saor.

Do go and look around their site. The Freemen Of  Eire will welcome you with open arms.

This video will become a firm favourite of mine. It is chock full of good stuff.

Switch off Strictly X Factor Come Dancing Out Of Here Or No Deal, and watch this instead.

You will learn infinitely more.

And for the lads and lassies doing what must be done: Slainte!

CR.

5 comments:

James Higham said...

It's such a long, long road, Cap'n.

Captain Ranty said...

It is James, it is.

But one we must walk.

Three bits of good news:

1. We know where the road is.
2. We have been down it before.
3. We knows what's there, it's worked in the past.

CR.

Anonymous said...

"Switch off Strictly X Factor Come Dancing Out Of Here Or No Deal, and watch this instead."

I would CR, but I've nothing to switch off! I booted out the TV and Radio a long time ago. My viewing is internet only.

All the best.

Captain Ranty said...

I don't watch any of it either H.

But those who do are being suckered in. It is pitiful to witness them all discussing shite. Endlessly.

CR.

FireballXL5 said...

I got divorced on the grounds wife was a serial soap watcher, the arguments it caused were horrendous, I couldn't stand to be in the same house as 'stenders or corrie.

Drove me into the arms of another woman.

Sad but true.