October 14, 2010

Aussie Cops Torture Suspect



Yet another video nasty involving those that are the thin blue line.

The only mercy offered in this short video is that there is no sound. Actually, it kind of makes it worse, somehow. A silent scream is worse than that loud shrieking that we heard last week, because you have to imagine the hell, and the pain, that the suspect victim, is going through.

And if anyone can tell me what those brave men are attempting to do with that hosepipe, I would be eternally grateful.

Videos (evidence, if you prefer), of coppers abusing people were as rare as rocking-horse shit at one time. They are now a weekly feature. It makes you wonder why the cops demand these CCTV cameras and then stupidly forget that they are there. What worries me deeply is that many of these systems may be malfunctioning or even deliberately deactivated and what we see weekly may, in reality, be ocurring daily, or hourly.

I know that most of us want to believe that the boys in blue are there to protect and serve, and someone will no doubt attempt to tell us that their actions are necessary.

I seriously hope that that someone shows up to tell us about the hosepipe action going on in the second segment of the film, and he/she will hopefully convince us that it is a lawful procedure.

As always, we don't know the whole story, so we have to be a bit careful until we do.

Based on what I can see going on in the clip, it is horrifying.

I don't know about you, but if I am ever hauled off to a police station, at worst I want to be slightly worried and a little nervous.

I do not ever want to feel terrified.

CR.

4 comments:

I am Stan said...

Yo Capitan,

Looks like some improvised water boarding.

Just Woke Up said...

I'm sure the police union (when did they need a union??) will argue he was just washing the suspects's face for health and safety reasons.

Captain Ranty said...

Stan,

It may be a new torture: water piping.

It didn't look very pleasant.

CR.

Captain Ranty said...

JWU,

It took the bobby ages. The lads face must have been filthy.

CR.