July 01, 2011

Pussies, Cocks And Ninjas.

There's a title I never imagined writing.

To start the month, and to end the week, I thought we'd do a "Friday Funnies".













Fox. Hunting.













Spot the ninjas.





(You might want to embiggen this one).







That's a big pu...





(Aw, c'mon!! Ed.)










Now that is a huge co....






(Ah. I see where you're going with this. Ed)






New winter business, anyone?













Peckham feeling the recession.













Top tips for new parents: First in a series of one.














Time for one last kok joke...














Have a bodacious weekend.

CR.

5 comments:

I am Stan said...

Capitan,

I`ve never heared the word "Bodacious" so I looked it up.

Well what a wonderful world of linguisic jiggery pokery you`ve lured me into

Bodacious = remarkable, courageous, wonderous and spirited......WOW! thats me all over the place!

I also discovered the word is a "Portmanteau" a blend of two words, "Bodacious" being a blend of bold and audacious.....WOW!

I also discovered "Bodacious" is a morpheme.

A morpheme is the smallest conceptual meaningful component of a word, or other linguistic unit, that has semantic meaning.

The term is used as part of the branch of linguistics known as morphology. A morpheme is physically represented by morph(s) in sentences. i.e. in the word "unforgivable", the negative morpheme "not" is represented by the morph "un" whereas in another instance "intolerable", the negative morpheme "not "is represented by the morph "in".

Er yeah!......I bet you knew that already eh Capitan.

Anyroads funny pics, cool word and a BODACIOUS weekend to you SAH!

Captain Ranty said...

Stan,

I am pleased to have supplied a new word. (I have used it extensively since 2001 when I began work for an American company. My colleagues in Louisiana used it a lot).

Yesterday I found this word:

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

Pop that in yer pipe and smoke it.

CR.

Anonymous said...

Oh c'mon dudes...

Bill & Ted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrGWooNDPiE&feature=related

Excellent!

microdave said...

I don't know about having (what appears to be) a Coal Tit landing on your head whilst bird watching, but we had an extremely tame Robin many years ago. He DID land on my head, and the camcorder as I was setting it up to film him!!

Ninja Gear said...

Great post shared by author. I appreciate it. Thanks for sharing this informative post. Keep posting updates.
Ninja Gear