November 04, 2010

Standing Under Freedom

I know it's a little early, but I wanted to suggest that you treat yourself to Timothy AntiTerrorists new book for Christmas.

I bought and thoroughly enjoyed his last stunning work, The AntiTerrorist Handbook. I refer to it constantly.

The front cover of his new book, Standing Under Freedom, looks like this:



















and the back cover looks like this:



















You can follow the link above to read an excerpt from the book.

The AT did not ask me to promote his book(s), and I am not receiving any dosh for doing this. I really feel that many (if not all) of my readers here would be infinitely better informed if they read his work. His style is easy on the eye, and he explains complex subjects with an ease I can only dream of.

It comes out on 1st December 2010.

Treat yourself. Educate yourself. Free yourself.

CR.

4 comments:

Sue said...

I've just ordered it :)

Captain Ranty said...

Sue,

Good for you! I know you will love it.

Maybe I should have negotiated terms with Timothy after all....:)

CR.

FireballXL5 said...

Can't find it on amazon uk??

Captain Ranty said...

Me neither.

The release date is 1 December.

I wonder where Sue found her copy?

CR.