April 05, 2010

Fundamentals Of Freedom



I realise that these videos come to you a little late. I have been blogging for a year now and I should have posted this link when it first came out in August last year. My bad. Still, better late than never.

The guy presenting the videos is a personal favourite of mine. His name is Rob:Menard. He used to be a stand-up comedian but was brutally awakened when the Canadian social services snatched his child. He dived into the law to find a remedy and he has pretty much stayed there ever since. If I were going to court next week, and the very finest, cleverest barrister in the land offered me his services for free, or I could have Rob for £1000, I'd pick Rob.  He knows his onions. He discovered the concept of Freemanism along the way and is a founder member of the worldwide organisation. If you are concerned that he talks about Canada, don't be. They have the same picture on their fiat currency as we do. Same shit, different continent.

He has a great teaching style, but if you are expecting kid gloves, don't press the play button. If you want to bung the man a fiver for his efforts, that would be a lovely thing to do. I intend to.

I link here to Fundamentals of Freedom 1. There are two more in the series to whet your appetite, and, if you want to, you can complete all 30 lessons that the FoF videos relate to. (I am about halfway through). Rob and his fellow Canadians have been at this for a while. They have discovered a great deal, and they are teaching us. If you wish to learn about life as a Freeman, and the mechanics of becoming one, you could do worse than to watch, listen, and learn from this series of videos. I wish you good luck and Godspeed. Little tip: tape something soft to your desk to protect your chin. Rob will amaze you as he unfolds the deceptions one by one. I noted (with pleasure) that our friend Drabzz has dived in and watched a few videos. Maybe he can attest to their usefulness here for us.

I am heading south to warmer climes. Yup, North Africa needs me back again so I will be gone for a couple of weeks. I will try to blog from there but as you know, I don't (yet) read Arabic so when Blogger switches from English, I am buggered.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to learn a little more about the Freeman Movement, and why this is a much better alternative to X Factor or Eastenders. Or not. The blue pill might be to your liking.

Me? I'm a red-piller.

CR.

4 comments:

Ardo's said...

Yes CR, I really like the Rob Menard videos. Rob's laid-back style, charm and humour keep you interested as he guides you through the Freeman maze. It is really enlightening the way he deals with 'officials' on the phone, using tact, courtesy and tons of charm. Rob gets results by raising his eyebrows instead of the roof, a lesson for us all to heed.

The course is no cakewalk, and there is no easy route to Freemanship; so if you like a simple life with everything done for you - take the blue pill and join the flock.

I'm a stubborn twat, so it's the red pill for me.

Anonymous said...

There is a System in existence made up of political, legal, financial, law enforcement, mediaic aspects.

This System has been set up and kept going by people with a moral and ethical code and a world view that I do not accept.

I do not like that system, but they demand that I comply with their rules - which I have never had any part in forming.

By what right do they demand my compliance?

Is it merely a right given to them by their use of brute force?

If so, it is no right at all.

If so, it is slavery.

Captain Ranty said...

Thanks Drabzz.

I am in good company.

CR.

Captain Ranty said...

Marcellus,

In order then:

Q1. They do not demand your compliance. You give it willingly by NOT removing consent. The legal term (as I am sure you know) is acquiescence.

Q2. Yes.

Q3. No. They take rights and replace them with priveleges/benefits. (This too is voluntary).

Yes. Yes it is. And when enough of us understand that it is slavery, and when enough of us learn to say "No", it will begin to end.

CR.