August 07, 2010

Resurrection

Some time ago, I wrote this piece informing you that we are all dead.     

I want to revisit the subject. Thankfully, Freeman Michael has researched this thoroughly and lays it all out here.

At first glance it sounds both incredible and unbelievable. It wouldn't be the first time our government has lied to us, would it? But this lie is humongous. This is the mother of all lies.

Using Michaels fantastic research I am going to try and hunt this dog down. I am genuinely uninterested in money. I have had plenty, and I have had none. Today, I have enough to pay my bills and support my family. So my motive is not to become wealthy. My motive is to see what I can learn as I go through the process of reclaiming what is mine.

In my earlier piece, I simply linked to a video and in the comments I provided a link to Free The Planet. It wasn't quite enough. I didn't do this vast subject enough justice so I wanted to have another, closer look. Many people moaned that I was a money-grabbing git. Elsewhere, I have defended myself by using this analogy:

Imagine that your Uncle Pete dies. You pop around to his house to clear out the furniture and clean it up ready to sell. In the attic you find a chest with all sorts of paperwork, insurance policies, pensions, that sort of thing. And you also find a document concerning a trust fund. It's in your name! You read on and discover that Unkie Pete set it up when you were born. He didn't tell you about it, but he kept bunging money away in your trust fund. You realise that the fund is now worth a considerable amount. What do you do? I would imagine that most of us would find out how and when we could cash it in. Bonus! Good old Unkie Pete!

This "Life Annuity" that the government started when we were born is exactly the same. However, we were meant to inform the government that we were alive, that we weren't "lost beyond the seas", by the time we were seven years old. Because we didn't, the government assumed control of the trust fund. They have managed it, traded it, and borrowed on the strength of it our whole lives. What they neglected to do was wing the quarterly dividends of the fund your way. I would call that theft. Or fraud. Or both.

Here's a taster from Michaels article:

"Unbelievable though it may sound, it seems increasingly likely that each registered individual has a Life Annuity in the their legal person’s name, the proceeds of which were claimed by the Treasury for the benefit of the public purse, when the annuity was deemed ‘abandoned property’, following the failure of our legal guardians to register it in the commercial registry within seven years of of its creation; facts which were willfully concealed by those who had an legal obligation to disclose them, also known as fraud by non-disclosure.

The statutory provisions clearly demonstrate that the proceeds of the abandoned annuities are then pooled in the Consolidated Funds and National Loans Accounts by the National Debt Commissioners. Although there is very little material evidence to substantiate the claim, some researchers also believe birth registration represents the pledging of a baby’s future labour to the State, as security and surety for the fiat currency and the bankrupt National Government’s debts, in return for the benefit privilegdes it provides to the people, all too often in the form of inadequate public services run for profit, rather than the benefit of the people."

So, now that you know the government has this fund, in your name, and that you are the beneficiary, what do you do? Ignore it? Convince yourself that it simply has to be make-believe? Or do you attempt to track down the details and demand that you are paid up?

I'm going to give it a go.

It seems that the first step is to let the relevant government agencies know that I am alive. So step one should be a piece of cake. Resurrection cometh!

The game will begin shortly after that.

I'll let you know how it goes.

CR.

22 comments:

microdave said...

Good luck, but I fear that even if you are successful there won't be any REAL money left to reimburse you!

Captain Ranty said...

Dave,

There isn't that much REAL money left anywhere. (Less than 3% in circulation is hard currency).

They can type a few figures into a computer and transfer the electronic fortune directly to my bank account.

Which I will then use to buy gold and silver.

If we get that far......

CR.

Anonymous said...

It seems that my article of late on the Foreign Situs Trust has awoken you with new vigour Captain!

Good on you.
You do realise that you won't get anywhere don't you? Sorry to be negative, but could you imagine if you succeeded, the amount of money the government would have to pay out? We're talking possibly millions for each person within the UK born here, with registered birth details. If say for example our FST is worth 10million then multiply that by 50million and you get £500,000,000,000,000. That's 500 billion. If you won, it would give everyone legal claim.

Good luck trying but I think you'll find every door being closed in your face. You'll know how Albert Burgess feels - LOL

Captain Ranty said...

H,

What I have found is that they let things slip. They (unwittingly?) reveal little secrets along the way.

So this is not about the money, not really. The adventure is always in the journey and the interesting sights you see on the way.

I am hopeful that I will find a nugget that will lead, eventually, to the mine it came from.

You are right though. On its face, this mission has the potential to bring the whole facade crashing down, and they will not allow that.

However true it all is....

CR.

Anonymous said...

CR,

It was a somewhat negative reply, or should I say a 'realistic' one when you realise who you're taking on.

The outcome if you are victorious is too great to fathom and the implications massive. Thus, you won't succeed.
I feel bad saying this because I too am like you, a truth seeker. This action would be on a par with Albert Burgess' action he's trying to bring against past cabinets for their complicity in treason to the people of the UK, regarding the selling us off to a foreign land. In fact yours would probably be greater because there's money involved and lots of it.

Again good luck.

Captain Ranty said...

:)

How many people have been told down the years "You can't do that! It's impossible!"

I bloody love it when people tell me I can't do a thing. Makes me more determined.

I know you are being realistic. It has huge ramifications and I actually expect the mission to fail. But so what? I am not depending on there being a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow, so I have nothing to lose but a little time, stamps and envelopes using some carefully crafted letters. (Or Freedom Of Information requests, whatever it takes).

I just want to know if the rainbow is there. I do expect to find it, or some evidence of it, at least.

CR.

Unknown said...

The following may explain the conduct of present and past UK Governments in regards to Sovereignty, The EU. The disregard of the British constitution, treason, and their contempt for the British people. And so on.

Like all (or probably most) state governments they are mere profit making corporations acting under the rules of international commerce.

The Clearfield Doctrine:

http://www.newciv.org/nl/newslog.php/_v308/__show_article/_a000308-000482.htm

"Governments descend to the Level of a mere private corporation,
and take on the characteristics of a mere private citizen...where
private corporate commercial paper [Federal Reserve Notes] and
securities [checks] is concerned. ... For purposes of suit,
such corporations and individuals are regarded as entities
entirely separate from government." -

Clearfield Trust Co. v. United States 318 U.S. 363-371 (1942)
What the Clearfield Doctrine is saying is that when private
commercial paper is used by corporate government, then
Government loses its sovereignty status and becomes no
different than a mere private corporation.

Captain Ranty said...

Thanks Jonah.

That's good information.

I am in no doubt that all governments, which grow ever larger, never smaller, exist only to extract money from us.

We may pay for the good stuff: roads, hospitals etc, but we also pay for the shite.

I have had enough of them taking my money to pay for shite.

I am quite capable of doing that myself.

CR.

wassname said...

Not sure whether this is O/T but I have always wondered why the Child Trust Fund was paid at birth and 7 years. Any connection with your reference to 7 year limit for informing not "lost as seas"? Just a thought!

Captain Ranty said...

Wassname,

I honestly don't know but I will see if I can find out.

One thing I am certain of: there is no such thing as coincidence.

CR.

Barking Spider said...

Best of luck to you, CR, go for it! ;-)

He's Spartacus said...

Sounds like fun.

Can I play?

Captain Ranty said...

Thanks BS.

I'll do me best!

CR.

Captain Ranty said...

HS,

Why not? The more of us fucking them up the better.

Once I've planned the mission, I'll lay it out.

Then we can get at it.

CR.

subrosa said...

Good for you CR. I know you won't leave even one stone unturned and as you say, you'll quite possibly have some revealing little gems to share.

Anonymous said...

I started reading your blog,and thought,(what an arsehole).Left a message about mary croft(never came up)on your replies.Investigated what you say,cannot find fault.Can trace my history back before magna carta.So why did my family not know about this?...Your message will go far and wide.TRUTH will conquer.I am Morgan.My wife is Wallace.Let you be a traitor to this land, may your life be sacrificed.I will hunt farther for you cpt.Dont let us all down.They say leaders are born(bollocks)leaders tell you how it is.Peace and love to all.

Captain Ranty said...

Thanks Rosie.

Even the astrology bloke is sending me a message! Look:

"There are powerful movements of energy in your life right now, Aquarius. Major overhauls and subsequent undertakings are at hand, just waiting for you to give it the green light. Realize the incredible growth potential in instigating a significant change in your life and don't shy away from the unknown. You of all people understand the need for upheaval and revolutionary change. Chaos maybe necessary in order to allow for the new opportunities to bloom successfully to fruition."

I'm not really sure why I am drawn to this, but I am having some fun.

Bizarre.

CR.

Captain Ranty said...

Anon,

I thought the same thing when I started reading other blogs on this subject.

I would advise that you reserve your judgement. I could still be an arsehole.

Your family didn't know because no-one told them. No-one told mine either. Great change is upon us. I don't think it is coincidence that so many truth-seekers have made themselves known to us in such a short time.

CR.

mescalito said...

Hi Ranty, your website is one of the best, how do you find time to constantly update it?
i would like to get involved in this one, like others say, it wont work out but the more of us asking the relevant questions the sooner the illusion breaks.
i emailed the secretary of transport and asked who was the legal owner of my vehicle and got some interesting replies. wondered if you wanted to post them????

Captain Ranty said...

Hi Lost,

I'm usually welded to my PC from 8 am to midnight. The rest of the troops here at Ranty Barracks aren't too pleased about it...!

I would love to post the replies.

If you prefer, you can email them to me here: captainranty at btinternet dot com

or just cut & paste them into a comment.

Thanks

CR.

Leg-iron said...

I'd consider going the other way.

If I'm legally dead, why am I paying taxes? I can't pay anything if I'm dead, nor can I be prosecuted for anything. Smoking? Drinking? Impossible. I'm dead.

Prove we're all legally dead and nobody has any authority over us in any way at all.

Play their game by their rules.

Captain Ranty said...

Leggy,

You (the "human") are not paying taxes.

You (the "human") do not exist at all, not in their eyes.

They will never ask the human for anything. They cannot deal with you. They deal only in commerce. That is why they need an artificial construct, a corporation, to deal with.

But, because you never assumed control of your assets by the time you were seven, they took over for you.

It's a mess, isn't it? It was tidy before people started waking up and reading the statutes they have been churning out. The answers lie within them.

Still, I like your approach.

Where "authority" is concerned, you should remember that you granted them their authority in the first place. And you cannot grant them more power than you possess yourself.

And you are right: that authority can be revoked at any time.

CR.