August 27, 2012

Pictures To Ponder

Or not.

They have one thing in common: I stole them all.







The short version: Man Up & Carry On.





Coolest. Mobility. Scooter. Ever.




Sounds a bit like lefty propaganda to me.




Keep voting, and they stay in control.






More of that "Much respected British justice" we keep hearing about.



I lolled, I did.







Late entry No 1:




















Late entry No 2:





















Okay, okay, one more:






This will have the drones fainting in their millions....













Have a super week.

CR.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Picture Three could equally be a poster for the Law of Unintended Consiquences!
Where can I buy my mother the Batmobilscooter? Love it.

James Higham said...

Government leads to governor and in Cockney - guvnor and in Russian, guvno is faeces, excrement.