December 05, 2009

Uniform Commercial Code



A short educational video from Jordan Maxwell.

Have a wee gander. It may help you to appreciate that you are worth a fortune.

And just because Jordan explains it from an American stand-point, please don't imagine that it is any different here.

It's not.

This is a global deception.

It may also explain why our governments are terrified that this information will hit the mainstream. They don't care that you know the truth, particularly, just that you will use the knowledge to switch off the endless flow of moolah to them.

No conspiracies here, remember? Just different truths.

Watch, absorb, cogitate, react. I ask no more than that.

CR.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you check the stock certificate listing claim to see if it was true?

Captain Ranty said...

No, is the short answer.

But this is because I only have a short version of my birth certificate. I am going to contact the Registrar and get a full certificate and I will be able to confirm then if the UK BC's are the same as the US ones.

More generally, I have had a look at this process but I haven't yet decided when (or even if) I want to take advantage of it. The process is a painful one and it is very complex.

CR.