February 19, 2010

Got Red Dots?

Should I be reaching for my Bacofoil beret, or is this yet another reason to be fearful?

 

Take a look at 11-11 News. This is a very disturbing change in tactic from the agents of those that pretend to be in charge.

Not content with their childish Fixated Threat method of removing the dissenters, now they are actively marking out the "trouble-causers" for future attention.

Look:

"Red List - These people are the enemies of the NWO. They are the leaders of patriot groups, outspoken ministers, outspoken talk show hosts, community leaders, and even probably NET leaders. These people will be dragged out of their homes at 4:00 am and will be taken to FEMA detention centers and killed. This will take place approximately 2 weeks before martial law is enforced.

Blue List - these are also enemies of the NWO, but are followers of the Red List folks. These people will be rounded up after martial law is in place, and will be taken to the detention centers and 're-educated'. Various mind-control techniques will used on them. Most will not survive this. Mr. Springmeier was not specific on exactly who was on the Blue List, but I would guess that people such as you and I are on that list.

Yellow List - these are citizens who know nothing about the NWO and don't want to know. They are considered to be no threat at all and will be instructed as to how to behave and will most likely do whatever they are told. Unfortunately there are too many of these to be effectively controlled, so many will be killed or starved."

Before you all start sending me valium, I am not saying this is true, I am merely sharing with you a new phenomenon that appears to be occurring in the new world.

If you have issues with the truthiness of the claim, don't be shooting the messenger.

If it is real, we should be worried. Very worried indeed.

Hundreds of us bloggers should be aware, and on the look out for the British version of this fucking madness.

UPDATE 23/02/2010:-Please see the comment by Pavlov's Cat. This has been debunked as nothing more harmful than a system to inform delivery people of who gets what paper on which day. Still, I am happy to be corrected. A more sinister outcome would have had me up nights. (Although I am certain that "they" know where I live already.....). Thank you PC for letting us know. NOTE TO SELF: Improve research methods.

CR.

18 comments:

Uncle Marvo said...

Put me down for red. Let me know if I look scared.

Captain Ranty said...

Red for Marv. Tick.

I may be a Red meself. Or they may just decide I am mentally unwell.

CR.

Leg-iron said...

Perhaps we should respond by sending our MPs a black spot, delivered by a blind pirate.

They can cope with fear, they can cope with rebellion, but the one thing they can't cope with is having the piss taken out of them.

microdave said...

"but the one thing they can't cope with is having the piss taken out of them."

Or having to slum it with "ordinary" people....

Barking Spider said...

I'm sure Labour have a very red list already, CR, and I'm sure many of us are on it - if not, put me down for red, too! ;-)

Harry J said...

The best you can hope for is to be a blue Captain but I strongly suspect you're a red. Sounds as if they're looking for mindless slaves who are only too willing to accept whatever the 'authorities' tell them. Neither you nor I seem to fit into that camp.

Corrugated Soundbite said...

A switch of allegiance; I really really want to be a red. I bet none of you gits bothered to save me a seat though!

Captain Ranty said...

CS,

Just telling the truth seems to guarantee membership of the Red Brigade.

You confirmed your own place a while ago.

I am in august company.

Every one of you bastards are a thorn in the side of this woeful government.

CR.

moonmadmerv said...

I see Gerald Celente(the modern day nostrodamus)is predicting cataclysmic meltdown of the US by 2012(he was right on the credit crunch,fall of the Berlin wall etc).Dont we live in interesting times?

Captain Ranty said...

Trouble is Merv, the phrase "May you live in interesting times" is an old Scottish curse.

"Interesting" is one word, I have many others....

See my latest post.

CR.

11-11 News said...

Thank you, CR, you are much appreciated

Captain Ranty said...

My pleasure 11-11.

If you come across any other interesting stories that we need to know about, please wing them my way. I will do the same for you.

The Trans-Atlantic Truth-Seekers Club!

CR

Anonymous said...

Tour de force CR

MU said...

The source thread wingnut has been debunked. I call bacofoil on this one. The consensus is it's a colour code for what days newspapers are delivered on.

"Bubba, I don't know if you are just gullible or think this post is a funny, harmless prank. But for those of you who really don't know why you have colored, reflective discs on your mailboxes, curbs, or doorways, it is a newspaper delivery code system and the carriers do not take the time to inform the customers they do it. Red, blue, yellow, green and silver are used depending on the different delivery systems and newspapers offerred in the area. If they aren't in your area, you are probably in a small town and the carrier doesn't need them. Red might indicate daily delivery, blue might indicate Sunday only, silver might indicate the Wall Street Journal, etc. If there are two or more carriers in your neighborhood, they work out the system between themselves. The discs are placed where it is easiest for the driver to spot them while driving during dark early morning hours.

Sorry to burst the bubble of those who were hoping for more excitement."

http://www.datehookup.com/Thread-232238.htm

Fourth google result for "newspaper delivery coloured dots":

"I have yellow dots on my newspaper tube which is next to the mailbox. I think they indicate daily or Sunday only newspaper delivery in my case. I don't know what yours indicate."

I'm surprised this got through your quality control, Captain. It's all been started by a lone wingnut forumite naming himself "WATCHMAN" in ALLCAPS, his name crops up across the forum threads about it.

Hokey conspiracy nonsense

Captain Ranty said...

Fair do's PC.

Thanks for letting us know.

It is hard to know which way to lean these days and I prefer to get stuff out in the open even if it means being informed that I have the wrong end of the stick.

Much obliged,

CR.

MU said...

No problemo. I just followed the link on 11 11 news through to it's source, the original forum thread

The risk of being informed about the outlandish truth is that it makes one more susceptible to outlandish lies. Throw it up for debate and everyone here will have a look at it.

C'mon guys, it was only four minutes of Google

Captain Ranty said...

I do agree PC.

But sometimes that outlandish stuff, stuff we would not normally give the time of day, turns out to be true in a lot of cases.

As you say, it's worth a look.

CR.

Leg-iron said...

I still say we need blind pirates and black spots...