November 19, 2009

Righting A Wrong



My good friend Dick Puddlecote has committed a cardinal sin. Visit his place (if you must) to witness the obscenity he has posted.

The picture above, which I queued up for outside Athena in Manchester, for four fucking hours, when I was 16, went up on my bedroom wall and stayed there. It was irreplaceable. This stunning visage was tattooed on my brain forever. No-one could remove it. Until today.

Puddlecote, you bastard.

My eyes were scorched when I looked upon  that abomination you put up. To remove such an image from my brain I would normally turn to drink.

But I am in a dry country, you twat!

I will nurture the pain and plot my revenge.

This isn't over pal.

CR.

5 comments:

Dick Puddlecote said...

Do you mean this article?

Look at it again, can you, and check I have got the correct link? In fact, look at it once more after that, just to make sure. ;-)

Captain Ranty said...

Now you're just being mean.

Unknown said...

Priceless lol. Four hours eh Captain, guess there was no Hariet Harman in those days or you would have seen the errors of your ways. :)

Unknown said...

Man alive, posting that is just uncalled for!

Captain Ranty said...

I know!

The man remains unrepentant! Just look at his goading comment above.

I think an intervention is called for.

CR.