November 28, 2009

Not In My Name



This video is sinister.

The information it contains is both enlightening and frightening.

Do watch it, and then please share it.

This is not the country I want to live in. It is not the country I want for my children and their children.

I don't want to leave so my only option is to fight for change.

Feel free to join the fight.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety".-Benjamin Franklyn

CR.

2 comments:

Katabasis said...

I'm with you Captain.

Keep on keeping on!!

Captain Ranty said...

Katabasis,

I don't think I could stop now even if I wanted to.

Anger, outrage, disgust and mistrust have embedded themselves in my DNA.

The desire, the urgent need, to put things right overwhelm me and drive me forwards.

Good to have you in the front line.

Now, if only we can find another couple of million like you and I we can get this all sorted out and restore sanity.

CR.