November 10, 2009

Back To Africa

Dear People of Blogworld,

I am to sally forth once again to the dark continent. I go to do my thing. My day job.

I'll be back, if Allah wills it, on the 26th November, to resume my quest.

While I am gone you might want to listen to a couple of podcasts by some very bright people here

They are called The Lawful Rebellion Guide 1 & 2.

I have listened, with growing fascination, to both sessions and I have had many things reaffirmed and I have also learnt many new things. You may recall that I told you a while ago that Freemen should sign their affidavits (and any other paperwork) with blue ink? Turns out that we are rather special people and we can use purple ink if we wish. Blue is for oiks only, we are told. Purple, you may recall, is for royalty only. Turns out that the reason for that was our old friend, money. Only the royals could afford the purple ink which, back then, was made out of (expensive) mashed up sea shells. It is a small thing, but I am going to buy a selection of purple pens. If it adds to their annoyance, it adds to my joy.

You will also hear more about Accepting For Value (A4V). Regular readers will know that I tried this myself as a method of "payment" some 7 weeks ago. I have heard nothing back, nor do I expect to. It was only £200 "owed" to the taxman in penalties so it isn't exactly earth-shattering, but, if it works for £200 it will work for £200K. When my Company accounts are audited, HMRC will be on my tail for £3.5K in corporation tax. I will be accepting that for value too. I will, naturally, tell you what happens.

They also talk of an interesting investigation into mortgage payments, so do listen if you have time. If you don't have time, ram it into an iPod and listen to it on the way to work. They talk of Lawful Rebellion (why, who, when and what for) and they discuss Freemanism. These are knowledgeable guys who practise what they preach. The guys also provide very useful links to the subjects they discuss.

Recently a commenter suggested that I summarise what I have done so far.

1. I read Magna Carta 1215. Several times. Particularly Article 61.
2. I read Magna Carta 1297.
3. I read the Bill of Rights 1689
4. I read the Bankruptcy Act 1869
5. I read the Bills of Exchange Act 1882.
6. I learnt the difference between Statute and Common Law.
7. I learnt the difference between lawful and legal.
8. I issued my Notice of Understanding, Intent, and Claim of Right on 8th June 2009.
9. I became a Freeman on the Land 15 days later.

Tasks yet to be completed:

1. Copyright my (strawman) name.
2. Copyright my DNA, breath, fingerprints, irises, blood, urine & other unmentionables.
3. File for Commercial Standing using UCC-1 (Uniform Commercial Code Form 1).
4. Cease paying any form of tax.
5. Live life the way it was intended-free and unencumbered.

You are all invited along to see what happens.

If my connection is poor in my hotel in Africa, I will not be posting too much, but I will be able to answer questions if you have any. Or we can argue if you think I am wrong. Or, if you see anything useful in the blogosphere, bung it in and we can have a look at it.

Stay well, stay feisty, and above all, stay rebellious. They can only win if we good people do nothing and say nothing.



CR.

16 comments:

Witterings from Witney said...

Have a nice trip and see you on your return - if we are still here!

Captain Ranty said...

Thank you sir.

Hopefully, WfW, you will have led a bloodless coup in my absence.

Otherwise the welcome tannoy at Aberdeen airport is going to say "Welcome to North Atlantic Region! Nothing is permitted here! Have a pleasant, but meaningless existence!"

Bizarrely, I will enjoy more freedoms in the third world country I am going to visit.

For shame.

CR.

Old Holborn said...

Keep it up. We're watching and learning

Captain Ranty said...

Thanks Holby.

The link to the Lawful Rebellion site is now fixed. H/T to David for his guidance.

CR.

BTS said...

I'm looking forward to the next stages..

Have a good trip and try not to be too put off by the uniforms we'll all be wearing when you return..

Captain Ranty said...

Me too, BTS. HMRC will be the toughest nut to crack but I have several sledgehammers so I am reasonably confident about taking them on.

Uniforms? I thought they would swerve that one and just go straight for the bar codes tattooed on foreheads....

When I was in the daft & barmy I did several Escape and Evasion courses, and some survival courses with the SAS. I may need to revisit those old skills.

"You won't take me alive, copper!" (say that in a James Cagney voice, it sounds better...).

CR.

Unknown said...

Hopefully you will return intact - I am finding this blog increasingly interesting to read, and have started doing some investigations of my own.

Captain Ranty said...

Welcome aboard the Freedom Express Graeme.

I am certain to return intact, if a little shabbier. Someone screwed up my travel arrangements and I find that I will be homeless tomorrow morning. They booked my hotel for two days instead of two weeks. Everywhere is jammed so it should be fun finding a place to rest my weary bones.

Whenever a problem crops up here they say "TIA". (This is Africa).

Still, that is a problem for tomorrow. Today I shall crack on, despite the dodgy food. (I keep the toilet paper in the fridge...)

CR.

Phoenix said...

Have a good trip. I'm just flying in as you're flying out.

Thanks for the checklist so far and 'to do' list. Very helpful. When you return, could we chat about the known and possible implications (freedoms, responsibilities etc) of the Freeman declaration? For example, I'm guessing you're still using a passport on your trip.

Keep blogging! If the bank charge rebellion is anything to go by, it's all about critical mass...

Oh - and I've used purple ink for years! I've always known I was special... :-)

Captain Ranty said...

Hi Phoenix,

Good question. It deserves an answer before I get home.

As a FMOTL I have unfettered access to any part of the United Kingdom. As a Sovereign, I have unfettered access to the rest of the planet. (Barring Visa restrictions in place by the host countries).

Unless we are at war with another nation, I do not (lawfully) need a port pass to exit or enter the land of my birth. In reality, I do need one, not for my home country, but to prove that I am a UK resident when I arrive at the host country.

I have not yet fully divorced myself from the state. Depending on what I learn, I may not ever divorce completely. One of the joys of Freemanism is that I get to choose. I decide what services I will or will not access. I have paid, and keep on paying, in heavy coin. I may, however, choose a different way to pay them their blood money.

This is not about a free ride, and it all demands very careful thought. I am not yet ready to launch fully, so I am doing this one step at a time.

I will report back on my successes and failures.

I am pleased to hear that you are a purpler.

CR.

Anonymous said...

V. Interesting reading Capt'n. I shall be back for more. Enjoy your trip.

Captain Ranty said...

Thanks Anon.

The trip goes well. Corruption here is endemic, and much more blatant than our own government. Doing business cleanly here is a challenge but they are getting the message that we do it my way or not at all. Remaining honourable is paramount, whatever we do and wherever we are.

My wife tells me that I have had an interesting reply from HMRC regarding my A4V attempt, so fun & games are on the menu when I get back next week.

Pop by again for an update.

CR.

Phoenix said...

Aha! A reply on A4V. That's actually the first one I've heard of, which suggests they're getting a policy together on it. Do tell more when you return. I'm spreading the word, and there are many people hanging on the results of this, especially with the tax returns approaching...

mort said...

make it simple, ask them for a detailed invoice of services delivered, your Purchase Order authority for services, and a signed contract stating that you agree to legally be bound by your initial Purchase Order. You could be cheeky and ask for their VAT and Company details as required by "law" etc etc and to be really cheeky you could demand a directors security and a credit check on them before you agree to any thing.. what i have not seen is how the credit agencies got such a foot hold in the uk..

Mort

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://erazadubog.1accesshost.com/colaci.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://tuvijudas.o-f.com/xujyryb.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich