March 24, 2011

T-Minus 2 Days

March
26

UK 2011 Census Rebellion 26th March 1pm North Side of Trafalgar Square 

We are all part of the largest recorded Census Rebellion in history with over 3.2million search results in Google alone with 1000s of people from every county across the UK visiting our website and passing on the information.

The 2011 Census represents a united stand across the UK against the Authorities stealing our personal information, making it their own through Crown copyright and then passing it over to entities such as:
  • Banks
  • Supermarkets
  • Council contractors
  • Property developers
  • Private healthcare
  • Tax quangos
  • Government think-tanks
  • Private transport services
  • Oil companies
  • Water companies
  • Utility companies
There has only ever been one real reason for this Census and that is to generate more revenue through taxation and increases in pricing of the things we all rely upon to live - the Census is nothing more than a stock take of their "most valuable asset, the people." 

Who is controlling the flow of your personal information? LOCKHEED MARTIN - they're the No.1 most corrupt corporation in the USA with no less than 57 counts of general misconduct, violations of nuclear policy, illegally supplying arms to unstable Nations and caught scamming our own governments out of vast sums of money. LOCKHEED MARTIN also are the dominate global corporation in the spy and surveillance world who make it their business to know everything about everyone and have been caught illegally spying on US and UK people in the past.

We cannot let this happen any longer, there are enough of us to make a difference, let's make history on the 26th and 27th March 2011! Join the Census Rebellion!

Check out our website for tonnes of information and funny videos from Danny Shine and The Love Police: http://www.lawfulrebellion.org/

MEET US and stand for what you think is right:

26th March
1pm
North Side of Trafalgar Square

Look out for us with The Love Police, megaphones and t-shirts!

11 comments:

Sue said...

Are you going Capt? I hope people take lots of photos. I wish I could be there but I have to work to survive at the moment.

I've told everyone I know and every single one of them is throwing the census in the bin and saying they posted it off.

Most of them are a bit too scared to be outwardly rebellious, they're young and know not what to do!

Good Luck to everyone there!

Massive demos and armed police (and soldiers spotted) in Brussels today too...

The peasants are definitely beginning to revolt.

Yay!

Captain Ranty said...

Sue,

I am at the mercy of the airlines.

If they get me back in time I will be there!

The march will probably be hijacked by nutters. We need to distance ourselves from the violent stuff. We don't need to resort to that. Yet.

CR.

Captain Ranty said...

Any Blogger experts out there?

I cannot see this post. Despite constant refreshes I can only see the post I did yesterday.

Obviously Sue can see it.

Can everyone else?

CR.

Anonymous said...

Yep, it's up Capt.

George Speller said...

I can't be there, sorry, wish I could.

Captain Ranty said...

Thanks BB.

I can see it now.

Very odd.

My original title was "T-Minus 2 Days-Census Rebellion!" but Blogger didn't seem to like that so I changed it.

CR.

Maverick said...

I cannot be there .... I wish everyone involved the very best of luck and I hope your day is a resounding success. Everyone that takes part is a true hero; to stand and up and be counted takes courage.

Anonymous said...

Will be there on Saturday and looking forward to it!

Hopefully the police will behave themselves this time, or be too busy keeping an eye on the TUC march!

Ben

Styx said...

I'll be there in spirit, but since I live in France...

Best of luck with it - or as we say in France merde

Anonymous said...

If they knock on the door I'll offer them the £1000 fine there and then.Seems a small price to pay for privacy and shits and giggles.

Anonymous said...

oops do not mean £1000 of their notes are cheap. But the offer of contract to privacy with the door knocker may be fun :P