July 27, 2009

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

On my recent journey down Freedom Road I discovered that we are living in a deception equal to or greater than that which we saw in the fictional film The Matrix. I was horrified to find I had been lied to since birth and I have been wondering lately, "Just how deep is this rabbit hole?".

Today I found out.

If this document, (click on the title to go straight to it), is even 10% correct, then we are so mired in deception as to be hopelessly lost. "They" have been manipulating us for decades.

This is the stuff of nightmares.

We are controlled utterly. It begins in school where we are indoctrinated, not educated. We leave school thinking we are equipped to face the world, take it on, and win. But, we only learn what they feel we need to know. Nothing more.

Here is a taster:

“The quality of education given to the lower class must be of the poorest sort, so that the meat of ignorance isolating the the inferior class from the superior class is and remains incomprehensible to the inferior class. With such an initial handicap, even bright lower class individuals have little if any hope of extricating themselves from their assigned lot in life. This form of slavery is essential to maintaining some measure of social order, peace, and tranquility for the ruling upper class.”

Some of us sweep floors, some of us tighten screws on some assembly line, some of us pack fish, still others learn a trade, and those lucky few become the controllers. The doctors, the lawyers, the police, and the politicians.

Ever wondered how a relatively few people control the entire population of a planet?

Wonder no more.

The attached document has been verified by experts in the know and their advice was simple: share this with everyone.

Without wanting to be overly melodramatic I would advise that you only read this when the sun is shining.

I know for damn sure that having just read it all there will be no sleep for me this night, as I ponder the ramifications.

And no, I did not understand the algebra and the equations in the document.

The text was terrifying enough.

No comments: