July 16, 2010

It's Clobberin' Time









Midsummer madness has arrived.

The interwebs, as we all know, is littered with twats. Some, like me, are harmless.

Others, and how can I put this diplomatically........curdle my shit. They boil my piss. They make my temple-veins go blue and stand out. They cause me to spit good South African wine all over my shiny monitor. Their stupidity hurts my brain. Their gormlessness knows no bounds. Their ignorance severely disrupts my bliss.

In short, the ravings of the seriously demented make me seriously demented and it all affects the quality of my day.

The only possible remedy, says this twat, is to vote for the worst of the web.

I'd say it was an excellent idea.

Pop along to Gotty's hovel and vote for all the shite sites out there.

It will make you feel better. Honest injun.

CR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Came across your blog a few months ago,and see where your coming from. Information is the key.THEY dont like you knowing their dirty secrets.Stealing money is not enough for these scumbags your minds are also in their sights.Dont know if you have seen Mary Croft on you tube well worth a listen.Best wishes love and peace to all.